I’m not very good at discipline. It’s definitely something I need to work on.
Getting up in the morning? You’ll have to peel me out of bed.
Eating Healthy? You’ll have to pry that pack of Starburst out of my hand.
So instead of dedicating my time to a New Years Resolution like working out 7 days a week, I have decided to make a list of Hopes for 2012.
1) Plant a Garden! (Already have part of this one checked off!)
2) Learn basic Italian through Rosetta Stone.
3) Go Camping!
4) Make time for a weekend road trip to a new destination.
5) Go to The Symphony, a Broadway Show, or a play.
6) Get to know more people in Nashville.
7) Read more books.
8) Take a sewing class.
What are some of your Hopes for 2012?